Dear All, registrations via our website (icccr 2022.pl) & bank payments will be available till 31.05.2022. This is due to know, more or less, how many of you will particpate in 17.ICCCR & to prepare necessary infrastructure for you.
1. The Meeting will be held in a protected area. The organizers and local authorities ensure the safe conduct of the event.
2. In Poland, the restrictions on COVID-19 are no longer in force, but the organizers will provide security measures (disinfectant liquid and masks), we leave it to your decision.
3. In addition to the Meeting town, there is a camping in Torun, 1500 m from the city center and you can use it both before and after the Meeting.
4. From the Meeting town there is easy access to the center of Torun by public transport, bicycles and city scooters.
5. The Meeting campsite will have sanitary facilities (toilets and showers) with hot water available 24 hours a day.
6. In addition to numerous attractions in the Meeting town, there will be a lot of accompanying events in the city center.
7. As part of the Meeting town, there is a professional rallycross and car racing track. During the rally, you will be able to try your abilities and your car with professional timing.
8. The real attraction of the rally will be the possibility of tourist flights by plane over the Meeting town and Torun.
If you are unable to arrive by car, please see the information below:
1. Nearby airports: Bydgoszcz - 50 km from Torun, Gdansk - 150 km from Torun, Warsaw - 250 km from Torun.
2. Torun is connected by bus and train connections with all cities in Poland and Europe.
3. If you want to find a connection from your town, we recommend links to the websites:
Chopin airport in Warsaw
Gdansk airport Lech Walesa
Passenger Area of the Polish State Railways
FlixBus: Cheap European Bus Trips
Sinbad: International Coach Transport